You installed Security Management Server on a computer using GAiA in the MegaCorp home office. You use
IP address 10.1.1.1. You also installed the Security Gateway on a second GAiA computer, which you plan to
ship to another Administrator at a MegaCorp hub office. What is the correct order for pushing SIC certificates to
the Gateway before shipping it?
1. Run cpconfig on the Gateway, select Secure Internal Communication, enter the activation key, and
2. Initialize Internal Certificate Authority (ICA) on the Security Management Server.
3. Configure the Gateway object with the host name and IP addresses for the remote site.
4. Click the Communication button in the Gateway object’s General screen, enter the activation key, and click
Initialize and OK.
5. Install the Security Policy.
2, 3, 4, 1, 5
2, 1, 3, 4, 5
1, 3, 2, 4, 5
2, 3, 4, 5, 1