A disaster recovery plan should contain data, hardware, and software that are critical for a business.
Which of the following are disaster recovery planning steps? Each correct answer represents a complete
solution. Choose all that apply.
A. Prioritize business processes
B. Monitor the plan
C. Identify alternate sites
D. Identify and assess the risks
A disaster recovery plan should contain data, hardware, and software that are critical for a business. It
should also include plans for a sudden loss, such as a hard disc crash. When putting together a disaster
recovery plan, an organization should follow these steps:
1. Identify and assess the risks.
2. Prioritize business processes.
3. Prioritize technology services.
4. Define recovery strategies.
5. Secure facilities.
6. Identify alternate sites.
7. Use redundancy and failover.
8. Document the plan.
9. Test the plan.
10. Update the recovery plan.